TENDER TYPE 130 WOAD DENIM TAPERED JEANS
Tender is a British company that draws inspiration in antique workwear and machinery, especially from the Great British Steam Age. The important face of Tender is the nurture which is put into the clothes: in their research, design, manufacture, and wear.
- Type 130 Slim/Tapered Fit
- 16oz Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Unbleached Denim (Shrunk in Dyeing)
- Made in England, then dip dyed by hand in Woad from the South of France
- 100% cotton threads shrunk to form puckered seams
- Solid Cast Brass Removable Button
- 'Snob's Thumb' Watch pocket with calico selvedge
- Straight side pockets that naturally curve through wear
- 6 Lined Beltloops
- Single stitch '66' lined square hip pockets
- Triple Stitched Seam
- Double Folded Hems
- Kick pressed copper dome rivets.
- Each pair is accompanied by a signed letter from the designer